Bank guarantees available for government tenders and taking cash guarantees for buying goods.
Two ways to apply for guarantees – by submitting collateral or depositing sufficient cash amount into savings account at MOB.
Fee & Charges
- NRC, household member list, passport photo
- Business license (Copy)
- Tax on profit paid to government for business
- Financial statement (profit and loss, balance sheet)
- Color photos of business
- Company Registration Certificate
- Articles of Association, Memorandum of Association
- Export/Import license or declaration
- Original title deeds/ documents, Bank deposit (or) Saving passbook / Fixed certificate
- Latest municipal bills paid to government
- BCC for new building
- Color photos of building (in front, back and both sides left & right and interior)
- Form 105 / 106 issued by township office for borrowing money from MOB