[vc_row el_id=”faq”][vc_column][vc_column_text]


What types of account does MOB offer?

MOB offers Current Deposit Account, Saving Deposit Account, Fixed Deposit Account and Call Deposit Account for both Personal and Business. Please click here for more information.

What are the documents required to open an account?

The list of documents required to open an account vary depending on what types of account you wish to open. For Personal Saving Deposit Account, the following documents are required;

  • A copy of NRC
  • 2 Referees
  • Form 1 for foreign individuals

For others, please check the relevant account name for more information.

What are the requirements for remittance?

MOB requires full information of the beneficiary such as name of the recipient, NRC Number or the remittance number, full address and phone number.

What type of loans does MOB offer?

MOB offers various types of loans for both individuals and businesses. Some of the loans that MOB offers to businesses are

  • Term Loan
  • Overdraft
  • Bank Guarantee
  • Vehicle Financing
  • Assignment of Debts
  • Education Loan
  • Gold Financing
  • Hire Purchase
  • Deposit Financing
  • Pledge Financing
  • Hypothecation Financing
  • Supply Chain Financing

What happens when I lose my savings book or passbook?

Please contact and inform your nearest branch as soon as possible when you lose your saving book or passbook. You can apply for a replacement anytime at the account holding branch with a statement from the police station.

Can I share my individual saving account with my family member?

You are not allowed to share your individual saving account with anyone but you can open a separate joint account to share with your family member.

Are there any bill payment services MOB provides?

MOB provides utility and meter bill services.

What are the requirements to open a foreign currency account at MOB?

There are two types of foreign currency accounts; individual and joint. For both accounts, you are required to provide the application form, passport (or) NRC copy, Visa copy (if foreigner), foreigner exchange declaration form, source of income, initial deposit and two recent photos.

What types of credit card MOB offer?

MOB offers two types of MPU credit cards; classic and gold card. The minimum age required to open the account is age 21 years and above for the principal card and age 18 years and above for supplementary card. For more information, please click here.

What type of collateral would be required to secure a business loan?

Types of collateral to secure a business loan include the following:

  • Commercial Building
  • Equipment
  • Accounts Receivable
  • Personal Residences
  • Gold Bars or Bullions

[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vcmp_space vcmp_height=”50px”][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_id=”hfaq”][vc_column][vc_column_text]