Bank Position : Assistant Manager – (2) posts
Job Location : Myanmar Oriental Bank (Head Office)
Contract Type : Full time
Job category : Audit & Taxation
Salary : Negotiable
- Oversee the preparation Audit Work Programme planning document for each audit.
- Monitor and control progress and quality of audits.
- Communicate contents and approach within the Audit Work Programme with the in-field IA team.
- Leads to contribute points of view in exist meetings with Management.
- Assist in the preparation of final reporting materials to the Board of Audit and Compliance Committee.
- Propose customized development plans and initiatives for subordinates.
- Self-develop Internal Audit capabilities (Continuous Professional Development and Professional Certification).
Relevant Experience and requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce or other relevant fields with interest in auditing
- Fluent in using computer applications, especially word processing, spreadsheets, and e-mail
- Good working knowledge in English language
- Flexible and good in communication with colleagues
- Able to travel in any condition