Bank Position : Manager
Job Location : Myanmar Oriental Bank (Head Office)
Contract Type : Full time
Job category : Audit & Taxation
Salary : Negotiable
- Oversee the preparation Audit Work Programme planning document for each audit.
- Monitor and control progress and quality of audits.
- Communicate contents and approach within the Audit Work Programme with the in-field IA team.
- Leads to contribute points of view in exist meetings with Management.
- Monitor, control, review, and finalise the preparation of reporting material to the ACC.
- Be a supportive partner to the head of department.
- Self-develop Internal Audit capabilities (Continuous Professional Development and Professional Certification).
Relevant Experience and requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce or other relevant fields with interest in auditing
- At least 3 years’ experience in Auditing or Banking
- Fluent in using computer applications, especially word processing, spreadsheets, and e-mail.
- Good working knowledge in English language
- Flexible and good in communication with colleagues
- Able to travel in any condition