Bank Position : Supervisor / Assistant Supervisor – (2) posts
Job Location : Myanmar Oriental Bank (Head Office)
Contract Type : Full time
Job category : Audit & Taxation
Salary : Negotiable
- Prepare a risk-based Audit Work Programme planning document in accordance with the approved Internal Audit planning methodology prior to commencement of each IA review.
- Communicate contents and approach within the Audit Work Programme with the in-field IA team.
- Execute audit procedures and work steps in accordance with the approved Audit Work Programme, and IA methodologies of the MOB.
- Participate and contribute points of view in exist meetings with Management.
- Self-develop Internal Audit capabilities (Continuous Professional Development and Professional Certification).
Relevant Experience and requirement
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Commerce or other relevant fields with interest in auditing
- At least 2 years’ experience in Auditing or Banking
- Familiarity with computer applications, especially word processing, spreadsheets, and e-mail.
- Little knowledge in English language
- Flexible and good in communication with colleagues
- Able to travel in any condition
|Job Category||Management Staff|