Earn interest by depositing money every month.
- 6.25 % p.a interest rate. (Between 10,000 and 10,000,000)
- 6.50 % p.a interest rate. (Between 10,000,001 and 100,000,000)
- 7.00 % p.a interest rate. (Between 100,000,001 and above)
- Savings passbook (lost charges of Ks.500)
- Ks. 10,000 initial deposit.
- Ks. 10,000 minimum balance.
- Birth Certificate or form 66/6 (Family Legal Documents as a household list) to verify the age of child
- Parent’s/Guardian’s NRC copy
Terms & Conditions
- The parent of the minor account has to deposit and withdraw money by themselves.
- Once minor turns 18 year old, the minor account can be changed to saving account.