Credit Administration Staff
Posted 4 years ago
Opened Hour 9:30 AM and closed Hour 3:00 PM
Bank Position : Staff
Job Location : Yangon, Myanmar
Contract Type : Full time
Job category : Administration Staff
Salary : Negotiable
- Quality legal Audits are conducted on all deals to presentation to FC.
- Collateral have been reviewed, independent valued and are meets all policy requirements.
- Collateral and company compliance Credit Files are up to date and accurate.
- Effective, quality and timely execution of the terms and conditions as approved by the Board.
- Risks identified in the legal implementation and disbursement processes are highlighted and properly managed to an acceptable level.
- Security and other document are duly executed and properly protected from fire, theft etc.
- Credit Files are maintained in line with the Records Management Procedure.
- Every collateral asset line has a supporting document reflecting the value as per the register and can be easily referenced.
- Disbursements completed in line with conditions set.
- Quality disbursement request submitted Payments made in line with approved disbursement request.
- Compliance with policy and procedures relating to disbursement.
- All collateral are registered as per agreed country targets, and have accurate collateral values.
- Annual and quarterly collateral reviews are completed within time limits set.
- Collateral register data are up to date at the end of each quarter
- Any risks relating to collateral registration and variances are address through appropriate actions.
- Insurance renewals are up to date on business as well as assets taken as collateral.
- Provide effective and efficient support to the Legal Collections Function on deals handed over to Legal Collections.
- Any Graduate
- Basic Accounting
- Under 25 Years old.
- Sound communication skills
- Be able to spoken English
- Advance computer skill on MS office.
- Willing to travel
|Job Category||Administration Staff|