Credit Monitoring Officer
Posted 5 years ago
Opened Hour 9:30 AM and closed Hour 3:00 PM
Bank Position : Officer
Job Location : Yangon, Myanmar
Contract Type : Full time
Job category : Monitoring Officer
Salary : Negotiable
- Conduct reviews and recommend measures for timely action for mitigation of risks.
- To compliance and control on an ongoing basis conformity with approved corporate polices, procedures and norms to report non-compliance or irregularties in provisioning
- Review and monitor the corporate, commercial, wealth management and SME portfolio and delinquency trends.
- Monthly/Quarterly provisions and risk rating execises related to the portfolio correspondence with the HOD to finalize the provisions of the bank.
- Review the provision write back propsals submitted by supporting units and provide recommendation to CRO for approval.
- MBA or Master Degree
- Management & Accounting
- Age between 30 and 40
- Minimum 5 years in Manager Level
- 3 Years experience
- Sound communication skills
- Team work and problem solving
- Be able to spoken English
- Advance computer skill on MS office.
- Willing to travel
|Job Category||Monitoring Officer|