Bank Position : Staff
Job Location : Yangon, Myanmar
Contract Type : Full time
Job category : Management Staff
Salary : Negotiable
- Support to Collection and Support to Recoveries
- Negotiates loan and collateral documentation with third party counsel in conjunction with Lending law.
- Analyzes third perty legal documents and negotiates potential arrangements to determine an overall strategy to reduce the Bank’s loss exposure.
- Assumes “consulting” responsibilities for additional workout loans and deposit relationship from other departments as assigned by the Special Assets
- Section Manager.
- Acts as credit officer on a portfolio of consulting relationships with other departments.
- Documentation of status of relationship in compliance with existing policy.
- Maintains close control and accounting of expenditures as a vital component of departmental goal to limit loan losses and maximize loan recoveries.
- Determines most efficient overall deposit structure and identifies opportunities to cross sell Treasury Management and other Bank products to appropriate customers based upon Relationship Retention Plan. Evaluates financial information, collateral, legal documentation and other available information to project probable and maximum loss exposure to Bank.
- Is also responsible for analyzing and combining this information to develop an aggressive and comprehensive workout strategy to ensure optimal loss protection to the Bank in terms of both time and money while maintaining compliance with regulatory requirements.
- Consults with inside/outside legal counsel regarding perfection of collateral as well as necessary legal actions and strategies to protect Bank’s position.
- Reviews portfolios quarterly, develops reporting for migration of accounts and manages delinquency.
- Acts as the primary servicing officer for a problem loan and deposit portfolio.
- Meets with problem loan customers on a regular basis, monitors financial performance, establishes action plans to correct problem issues, monitors collateral value and condition and provides continuous diligence to mitigate loss exposure to the bank.
Interacts with other workout officers, lending officials, and borrowers to better secure collateral, equity, or other assets of the borrower.
- Daily control of overdrafts on deposit accounts related to portfolio.
- Performs daily administration of banking relationship and customer services issues.
- Any Graduate
- Basic Accounting
- Under 25 Years old.
- Sound communication skills
- Be able to spoken English
- Advance computer skill on MS office.
- Willing to travel
|Job Category||Management Staff|